Please find below what you need to do:
As part of Gold Training and Recruitment Ltd’s recruitment procedure students will have to:
1. Attend an interview before the course at which you will be assessed to ensure the course is right for you.
2. Sit a basic numeracy and literacy test to assess their ability to complete the course and if necessary to assess their support needs.
3. Provide the course provider with a current passport and (if not a UK citizen) a valid visa.
4. Have a strong understanding of the English Language
5. Be in employment as a student dental nurse with a supportive employer and committed mentor to supervise/support them in their workplace.
6. Be a self motivated and directed learner.
7. Have access to a computer, printing, internet and email.
8. Be over 18
Duration: 1 Year
Name: Awarding Body: National Examining Board in Dental Nursing ( NEBDN)
Classroom based: every Tuesday from 06.00 pm to 09.00 pm
Venue: Building 3, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, New Southgate, N11 1GN.
Fees: £ 2050 (non-refundable)
1. Enrolment fee of £500 to be paid before enrolling
2. The rest of the £1550 to be paid in monthly instalments of £200 starting with May 2016 until December 2016
Gold Training and Recruitment courses are flexibly time tabled to enable students to balance their existing work or family commitments with the training which will lead to their dental nurse qualification.
Our Dental nurse training courses combine lectures and classroom teaching with work placement in a dental practice which will enable you to acquire essential skills and confidence necessary to deal with both members of the public and dental professionals.
It’s simple, all you need to do is contact us now and we will answer your questions and register you over the telephone. Alternatively, you can send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.