Acadsoc is now offering Online Tutoring, Study Abroad Consultancy, and Video Learning services. We will be bringing in more exciting programmes onto the platform in the very near future.
Acadsoc provides a powerful interactive platform to teach and to learn with Acadsoc E-Classroom. The platform has more than 3,000 tutors from all over the world helping students to create an effective learning style and matches the needs of individuals to suitable tutors. 2,000 sessions are conducted each month. Students and tutors are drawn to Acadsoc because of the high flexibility. Whatever topic or course that interests you, Acadsoc is here to help.
How Does Acadsoc Online Tutoring Work?
- Tutor posts a course listing with information about the subject taught, pricing, availability as well as tutor’s teaching experiences and certificates.
- Student searches the course list for a course he (or she) would like to take.
- After selecting a course, student chooses his available class time in the course schedule and makes payment with Acadsoc Credits (AC). AC are protected by Acadsoc until the class is completed.
- Tutor and student conduct the class using E-Classroom.
- AC are released to tutor once the student confirms having taken the class.
- Student and tutor leave feedbacks and ratings for each other.
Concept and Goal
- Acadsoc aspires to become the world’s largest online academic society offering the most comprehensive range of courses.
- Acadsoc aims to bring your studies to life through our interactive teaching platform.
- Acadsoc works to break down the boundaries of education.