At Roobarb and Custard Pet Services we provide a first class, high-quality day-care service for your dog in our customised heated and well ventilated indoor facility and our safe, secure and flood lit outdoor facility.
Dogs naturally socialise together and gain stimulation from interacting with each other.
Providing this is done in a professional and sympathetic manner, dogs can learn canine etiquette (doggie manners) and are soon enjoying rewarding days at Ribble Valley doggie day care.
To enable us to provide safe, stimulating care, Roobarb and Custard Pet Services has some “school rules” that must be adhered to for not only the safety of your dog, but also for other dogs and carer.
These rules include neutering / spaying and vaccination requirements as well as assessment behavioural tendencies.
EXCLUSIVE DOGGY DAY CARE CLUB
Ribble Valley doggie day care.Roobarb and Custard’s Day Care is a structured day, consisting of play time in the indoor / outdoor play pens, with agility items, tunnel, trampoline, see -saw, small jumps to mention but a few, and non-destructible balls!! please watch the gallery for latest pictures.
Walks on and off road, fabulous footpaths and bridleways. Rest time, all individual beds for battery re-charge!!
This is an ‘exclusive club’, maximum of 6 dogs at any one time. This is to ensure your pet has valuable one to one time and it allows us to follow a structured day, which in turn your pet comes home to you mentally and physically satisfied through play / exercise stimulation.
The criteria to become a member of our ‘Club’, is your pet must be neutered / spayed, be sociable and be fully vaccinated, of copy of vaccination record is required.
The 5 Freedoms
- Here at Roobarb and Custard, Ribble Valley Doggie Day Care we adhere to the Welfare act 2006 – 5 FREEDOMS
- FREEDOM FROM HUNGER AND THIRST
- FREEDOM FROM PAIN, INJURY AND DISEASE
- FREEDOM FROM DISCOMFORT (temperature, hard bedding etc)
- FREEDOM FROM FEAR AND DISTRESS
- FREEDOM TO EXPRESS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR
I aim to provide you and your pet with a First Class, Quality Service.
Pick Up and Drop Off Service
Take advantage of our excellent Pick up and drop off service. (CRB checked for your peace of mind – certificate available to view)
Full Day (7am – 7pm) £20.00
Half Day (7am – 1pm or 1 pm – 7 pm) £12.50
Monday to Friday – 7am – 7 pm
Weekend Day Care available
Terms and Conditions of ‘Exclusive Doggy Day Care’.
- Your dog must be neutered / spayed
- Your dog must have fully up to date vaccinations (copy of required)
- Your dog must attend at least once per week
- You must have owned your dog for at least 6 months or from a puppy.
- If you are happy to meet all these conditions the process is as follows :-
- Get in touch by calling 07874 822098
- Complete and sign Exclusive Dog Day Care application form
- Arrange a convenient time for you to come along and meet us and let your dog have an introduction to our ‘Club’.
- After an introduction of meeting new pals and playing we will let you know how they get on and your dog will be welcomed to ‘Exclusive Doggy Day Care Club.
According to the National Office of Animal Health, daily exercise is essential to keep dogs healthy, as well as mentally and physically stimulated. Exercise not only improves your dog’s well-being, but also helps build muscle tone and prevents depression, obesity, joint problems, heart conditions and behavioural issues.
Roobarb and Custard Pet Services gives your pet the opportunity to enhance
Roobarb and Custard Pet Services gives your pet the opportunity to enhance their socialisation skills and the dogs enjoy plenty of exercise and interaction by playing safely together in a safe and secure environment and can enjoy lovely long walks in the beautiful picturesque countryside on footpaths, bridleways and quiet country lanes.
Roobarb and Custard Pet Services Code of Ethics
- Listen to your needs.
- Care for your dog as though it is my own.
- Adhere to the Welfare Act 2006 – 5 FREEDOMS
- Maintain current licencing laws and insurance.
“GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT YOUR PET IS IN SAFE SECURE HANDS WHILE YOU ARE AWAY” BETTER CARE FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND